IPS e.max International Advanced Course
This international two-day course enables each participant to experience the most popular components of the IPS e.max system. As such, it offers a superb opportunity to get to grips with this extensive and ever expanding all-ceramic system.
Next Course Date
Our International Centre for Dental Education (ICDE) is based in Schaan, Liechtenstein and is set amongst the Liechtenstein, Austrian and Swiss Alps. During the daytime the training centre offers the stunning Alpine backdrop and then the evenings are free to relax with fellow course members.
At the forefront of the latest developments with this system, this course offers a detailed insight into more advanced techniques. Participants will be shown methods with which to select and record shading and ingot determination using chair side photography. Time will be spent learning how to reproduce realistic anterior restorations based upon photographic images.
This course may be more suited to experienced Ceramists however, previous experience in the IPS e.max system is not required.
Aims and Objectives:
- Understand the significance of accurate anatomic waxing
- Learn how to determine ingot selection given differing tooth preparation shades
- Understand how to utilise and perform chair side photography when shade taking
- Understand the significance of the different ingot translucencies when matching shades
- Understand the importance of correct trimming and adjustment of Lithium Disilicate and the adverse effects of incorrect procedures
- Gain insight how to characterise pressed frameworks when matching more complex shades
- Understand the correct layering techniques when using IPS e.max Ceram
- Learn how to modify firing parameters in order to achieve more stable results
- Understand the importance of tooth form and surface texture when matching natural dentition
Duration: 2 Days
Travel & Accommodation: Please be aware that prices for this ICDE Liechtenstein course include flights and accommodation. Participants should allow one day either side of the advertised course dates for travel.